- As part of company’s Green Company programme, four additional locations received ISO 14001 certification.
- Energy consumption was reduced at supplier level, also thanks to Energy Management trainings.
- New heel counters made out of recycled material will be inserted into 110 million pairs of shoes every year. This will allow 1,500 tons of polystyrene waste to be diverted from landfills.
- adidas is the official Sponsor, Licensee and Outfitter of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™. In a spirit of transparency, as has been done since the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™, the list of factories manufacturing products for the event has been published.
- The adidas Group has continued to be an active participant in the task forces of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), supporting the development, refinement and completion of the Higg 2.0 Index.
- The adidas Group is collaborating with other brands to establish a more efficient industry-wide monitoring tool, both for brands and suppliers.
Click here to read/download the Full Report.
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle around the core brands adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade, Rockport and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group employs more than 50,000 people across the globe and generated sales of € 14.5 billion in 2013. For more information, visit www.adidas-group.com.