Due to the high energy demand and favourable investment environment, the Middle East region is gaining its attention among the global companies working on the power sector.
The 2nd World Smart Grid Conference Middle East 2013 will cover the hot topics in the regions namely regulatory issues, smart grid implementation cases, smart T&D, renewable integration, smart metering, ICT issues, smart micro gird and many more. Through the presentation, case studies and discussion from the decision makers and C-level executives, this event will try to demonstrate the latest development in the Power and Energy field, while it will also provide plenty of opportunity to learn the first-hand experience from the key executives.
WSGC ME 2013 will gather speakers from GCC (Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf) utilities and regulators to discuss challenges and issues in the current smart meter and smart grid implementations, roadmap and vision for the large scale smart grid technology roll-out.
ThinktoSustain.com is the ‘Media Partner’ for the event. Over 300 delegates are expected to attend the WSGC ME 2013.
- Smart Grid Regulations, From Global to the Middle East
- Renewable Integration, its Role in Middle East
- Smart Metering, the Large Scale Deployment Experiences
- The Next Generation ICT Infrastructure of Smart Grid
- Smart Grid, Current Implementation, Challenges and Issues for the Region
- Smart Transmission and Distribution
- Smart Micro-Grids and Smart Cities
Who Should Attend?
- Government & Regulatory Bodies
- Independent Power Producers
- Renewable Power Producers & Equipment Providers
- Transmission Operators
- Distribution Operations, Automation and Generation
- Smart Meter Manufacturers and Distributors / Meter Data Management
- Asset Management
- Energy Efficiency / Demand Response
- ICT and Communications/IT and Software System Providers/ System Integrators
- Automakers, Charge Point Manufacturers, Energy Storage & Battery
- Power Equipment Manufacturers and Vendors
- Venture Capital
- Standard Development Organizations
- Academics, R & D Organizations
- Chairman, MD and CEO
- General Manager
- Strategy Director
- Business Development Director
- CFO, Finance Director
- R & D Director, CTO, Head of Engineering
- Head of Billing, Metering and Customer Service
- Delivering C-level conference in Middle East
- Capturing first-hand information from the government officials and leading market player in the region
- Demonstrating the latest updates on technology around the globe
- Reviewing the regulatory issues on smart grid, smart T&D and smart meter and prepare for your business take-off
- Displaying smart-knowledge in smart grid and smart metering technology
- Exposing the potential market in Middle East
- Strengthening the relation with high ranked policy makers and market leaders in a cozy conference environment
Fee & Registration Details:
For Fee & Registration details, please contact at the following:
Alternatively, check the following link to register online:
About the Organizers:
SZ&W Group is an emerging consultancy company in China, specialized in organizing top-level professional conferences, events and forums around the world, with seamless service and the highest level of professionalism, serving clients from various industries, especially in energy, natural resources, green technology, telecom and utilities, etc. For more information, visit www.szwgroup.com.
Event Website: http://www.szwgroup.com/SGME2013/