- Dr. M. Veerappa Moily, Hon’ble Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Environment and Forests, Government of India
- Mr. Yvo De Boer, Former Executive Secretary, UNFCCC, and Global Chairman, Climate Change and Sustainability, KPMG Advisory
CEOs Panel at ISC 2014
Anchored by Nithya Balakrishnan, ET Now
- Naina Lal Kidwai, Country Head, HSBC India
- Vipul Shah, President, CEO & Chairman, Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd.
- Anil B. Jain, Managing Director, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd
- Manish Sharma, Managing Director, Panasonic India
- Ranganath N. K., MD and CEO, Grundfos India
Speakers at ISC 2014
- A. Didar Singh, Secretary General, FICCI
- A. K. Kapur, CGM, SIDBI
- Ashesh Ambasta, Vice President and Head – Social Investments, ITC
- B. B. Choudhary, Executive Director, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development, Indian Oil Corporation of India Ltd.
- Beroz Gazdar, Head, Corporate Sustainability Cell, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Bimal Arora, CEO, Centre for Responsible Business
- Girish Joshi, Senior General Manager, Bombay Stock Exchange
- Hari Kumar, Director (HSEQ & Sustainability), Cairn India
- Joe Phelan, Director, WBCSD
- Jyotsna Belliappa, Head – Compliance and Plan A delivery in Sourcing, Marks & Spencer Reliance, India
- Jyotsna Suri, Senior Vice President, FICCI
- Kanika Pal, Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Practitioner, Apollo Tyres
- Nagasimha Swamy, Group Responsible Procurement Manager, Cluster India
- Niranjan Khatri, General Manager-Environment, ITC Welcomgroup
- Paresh Tewary, Chief Sustainability Officer, JSW
- Pooran Chandra Pandey, Executive Director, UN Global Compact Network India
- Prodipto Ghosh, Chairman, FICCI Climate Change Task Force
- Santanu Roy, General Manager (Corporate Planning), Gas Authority of India Limited
- Santhosh Jayaram, Technical Director – Sustainability and Climate Change, KPMG
- Shubhenjit Chaudhary, Chief Sustainability Officer, Tata Steel
- Subrata Barman, Senior Operations Officer, International Finance Corporation
- Susheel Kumar, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India
- T. Vijaykumar, Head Business Assurance, HSSE and Ethics & Compliance, Uninor
- V. Sundaresan, CGM, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Indian Delegates: INR 5,000
- FICCI Corporate Members (Discount 25%): INR 3,750
- FICCI Associate Members (Discount 10%): INR 4,500
- SAARC Nationals: USD 120
- Foreign Nationals: USD 250
(Special Discount for Students)
Click here to download Conference Brochure and Registration Form.
You can also register yourself online directly through Online Registration Form.
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), the apex industry organization in India, is the leader in policy thinking and change, and is in the vanguard of nation building. Established in 1927 and with a nationwide membership of over 1500 corporate and over 500 chambers of commerce and business associations, FICCI espouses the shared vision of Indian businesses and speaks directly and indirectly for over 2,50,000 business units. It is constantly involved in bringing about integration of the Indian economy with the global mainstream. FICCI facilitates business-to-business linkages, promotes trade and investment linkages, creates awareness on key issues for the economy, provides inputs for policymaking, acts as a conduit for government-industry exchange and promotes bilateral ties.
In recent years, FICCI has taken up the initiative to take the agenda of Corporate Sustainability to the entire gamut of industrial audience with a focus on adoption and implementation of sustainability practices and internalizing it in their day-to-day business operations.
FICCI is an accredited observer organization under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). For more information, visit www.ficci.com.
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Website: www.indiasustainabilityconclave.com