Event Dates: May 21-22, 2013
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Organized By: SZ&W Group
About the Event:
With large opportunities in Asia for geothermal energy development, there is an increased interest in geothermal power in the region accompanied by a strong energy demand.
Bestowed with nearly 40% of the world’s geothermal potential, Indonesia is on a fast-track to expand its renewable energy capacity by increasing its geothermal installed capacity to 6,000 MW by 2015, and provide 25% of the nation’s energy by 2025. This means a 14 billion USD investment will be needed if these targets are to be met.
To this end, the Indonesian Government has made progressive efforts to foster a stable and conducive environment to attract private investors’ involvement by streamlining tendering process, setting up specific geothermal fund, and more importantly, increasing feed-in-tariff for power generated from geothermal plants.
With such a background, the Geothermal Power Asia Congress 2013 is being organized by SZ&W Group to be held at Jakarta, Indonesia, from May 21-22. The event aims to provide an opportunity to meet active players across the value chain in Indonesia and neighbouring countries to share proved experience, ideas, and learn in-depth insights.
The event would feature panel discussions, exhibition, workshops and networking opportunities. ThinktoSustain.com is the Media Partner for the event.
- Incentive Policy Analysis and Future Prospects
- Project Financing and Insurance Issues
- Risk Mitigation and Management
- International Project Developing Experience
- Technology Showcase in Drilling, Exploration and Operation
- Environment Concerns and Solutions
- Government Keynote Address: Fast Track to Energy Revolution
- International Geothermal Energy Development Status
- Favourable Financing Incentives to Achieve Green Economy Goal
- Regional Leading Project Developer’s Strategic Perspective
- The Geothermal Power Business in Indonesia
- Risks Counter-measures in Geothermal Generation
- What will the Future Hold?
- Case Study-Experience Learned from Leading Developers
Who Should Attend?
The event invites:
- Sales Director
- Business Development Director
- Government Agencies
- Project Owners and Developers
- Project Operators
- Financing Institutions
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractors
- Technology Providers
- Freddy R. Saragih, Director, Centre for Fiscal Risk Management, Ministry of Finance, Indonesia
- Tamba Parulian Hutapeo, Deputy Chairman of Investment Planning, Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
- Bastary P. Indra, Director of Public Private Partnership Development, National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas)
- Sarvesh Suri, Country Manager, IFC
- Udibowo Ciptomulyono, President Commissioner, PLN Geothermal
- Roger V. Buendia, Executive Vice President & COO, Philippine National Oil Company, Renewable Corporation
- Fazil E. Alfitri, President Director, Medco Power
- Heribertus Dwiyudha, Vice President for Geothermal Operations, Star Energy
- Eirikur Bragason, Managing Director & CTO, Orka energy
- Djoni Djulkifli, President, Jabar Rekind Geothermal
- Andrew Amaladoss, Project Director, Tawau Green Energy
- Nugraha Juanda, President Director, Trinergy
- Ms. Sinta Widjaja Kamdani, CEO, Sintesa Group
- Tracy Mathieu, Vice President, Business Development Partnership International