Click here for Quick Register
Get Free Exhibition Pass to the premier event. Click here to validate your free exhibition pass. Type code TTS01 in the Sales Code field. ThinktoSustain.com is the ‘Online Knowledge Partner’ to this event.
Click here to register for the conference.
Click here to invite your friends/colleagues.
India’s power ministry plans to provide electricity to every household by 2012 with an investment of over $ 100 billion. The investments will focus on a new generation of transmissions, distribution and rural electric infrastructure but also on smart grids and meters that will control the usage of power. Hence, the Indian power market is an exciting place to be right now.
The smart grid is undergoing a historic transformation in India and globally – there is a lot of confusion about where to go next. Smart Energy International – India Conference would focus on how the smart grid is a “systems of systems” that must work together to deliver the new mix of energy sources demanded in the future.
The event forms part of a global series of events that provides one of the most effective experiential forums available to the electricity utilities industry, and connects them to international markets by bringing global buyers to sellers and people to people in the connected future world-wide!
This unique combination of experience, relationships and market focus come together to make the Smart Energy International series the venue for established leaders and new market entrants alike to learn, communicate and network on the brink of the smart energy future.
The 2-day Conference is accompanied by a whole plethora of related events as follows:
- Smart Cities (Pre-Conference Workshop): November 14, 2011 (Location: New Delhi)
- Smart Energy International – India Technical Expo: November 15-16, 2011 (Location: New Delhi)
- Smart Energy Technical Study Tour: November 13-18, 2011 (Locations: Mumbai, Delhi, Agra, Bangalore)
- World Meter Design Congress: November 15-16, 2011 (Location: New Delhi)
- A forward-thinking programme delivered by internationally recognized experts.
- Cross-industry insights from a number of industries applicable to utilities.
- The best of breed technologies and solutions. The exhibition display area is accessible to only the premier solution providers.
- A casual and intimate setting to meet hundreds of your peers from the USA and across the globe, and meet all the established and emerging smart energy industry leaders in just two days.
Who Should Attend?
The conference will be of direct importance to the following:
Technology and Solution Providers
- Smart grid solution providers and consultants
- Smart Meter manufacturers and distributors
- AMI and metering solution providers
- System integrators
- ICT and communications experts
- IT and software system providers
- Energy efficiency / demand response experts
- Meter data management specialists
- OMS / DMS specialists
- SCADA specialists
- CEOs and CMDs
- Chief account officers
- Chief engineers of distribution
- Chief engineers of transmission
- Superintending engineers
- GMs of metering and IT
- Chief engineers of operations
- Members of electricity regulatory commissions
- Members of relevant government Agencies
- Customer service directors
Confirmed and Invited Speakers:
- Mr. Pramod Deo, Chairman, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
- Mr. N. Murugesan, Director General, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
- Mr. Yoo Chong-Chu, Executive Director, Korea Smart Grid Institute
- Mr. Jerry Yang, Team Leader, International Cooperation
- Mr. Ajoy Rajani, Senior Vice President, Reliance Infrastructure
- Mr. Alfred Manohar, Principal Consultant, KEMA
- Mr. G. V. Balram, Chief General Manager, BESCOM
- Mr. Harsh Sharma, VP-Meters, BSES
- Md. Moazzem Hossain, Head Distribution Management Systems, Abu Dhabi Electricity and Water
- Dr. M. V. Krishna Rao, Director, Global Energy Consulting Engineers (GECE)
- Mr. Rahul Tongia, Ph.D. Principal Research Scientist, CSTEP
- Dr. Rahul Walawalkar, Vice President, Emerging Tech Customized Energy Solutions
- Mr. Rajesh Bansal, VP-Meters, BSES
- Mr. Rajiv Goyal, Head of Operations, Noida Power Company Limited (NPCL)
- Mr. Rakesh Kumar Goyal, Principal Consultant, Tetratech
- Mr. S. G. Patki, Vice President, Corporate Technical Services, Tatapower
- Mr. U. S. Mane, Chief General manager, Mahadiscom
- Mr. Vijay Sonavane, Member, Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (MERC)
- Mr. Mark Walters, Chairman of ZWAVE, Alliance
- Mr. Amane Inoue, Vice President, Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd.
- Mr. Matteo Lo Presti, Vice President, ST Microelectronics