About the Conclave:
The School of Petroleum Management (SPM) at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has taken the initiative to organize the “Solar Conclave 2012” on October 12 at its Campus in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India), with the vision of creating a pool of energy professionals and provide a knowledge sharing platform to discuss the recent issues and challenges faced by the Solar Industry in India.
This Conclave aims to facilitate knowledge sharing, business & networking opportunities, and engage the participants in deliberations addressing the current market environment and economics for solar energy, and cost drivers, governmental policies and incentives.
The Conclave would feature a National Symposium with distinguished personalities from Energy Petrochemicals Department, Government of Gujarat, and other regulatory authorities and financial institutions sharing their views. The event would also attract business analysts, developers, policy-makers, consultants, industry experts and entrepreneurs to deliver their opinions in order to catalyze the movement of sustainability and energy security.
A national-level Paper Presentation Competition is also being organized as a part of Solar Conclave 2012. Outstanding papers will get selected for “I-CORE 2012” organized by Solar Energy Society of India (SESI) in association with Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) in December 2012.
ThinktoSustain.com is the Media Partner for the event.
I. Policies: Perspectives and Prospects
II. Strategic Financing
I. Renewable Energy Certificates (REC) & Energy Management
II. Emulating the ‘Charanka’ Success
Who Should Attend?
- Industrial Leaders: Promoters, Manufacturers, Financial Experts
- International and domestic developers and institutional investors
- Banks, financial institutions, analysts, securities companies and institutional investors
- Government Leaders: Regulators and Policy-makers
- Entrepreneurs and Green Builders
- Energy & REC Consultants and Analysts
- Future Leaders: Students
Chief Guest: Shri D.J. Pandian, IAS, Principal Secretary, EPD, GoG
- Shri Ketan Shukla, IFS, Secretary, GERC
- Mr. S. K. Negi, Managing Director, GETCO
- Shri P. H. Rana, Director, GPCL
- Mr. Chandan Guha, Chief Executive Officer, Mahindra Solar
- Mr. Rajya W. Ghei, Chief Executive Officer, Moser Baer Solar
- Mr. Rajat Misra, Senior Vice President, State Bank of India Caps (SBI Caps)
- Mr. Vinod Kala, Managing Director, Emergent Ventures
- Mr. N. Ranganath, Managing Director, E I Technologies
- Mr. Anand Jain, Head of Business Development, Kiran Energy
- Dr. Omkar Jani, Principal Scientist-Solar, GERMI
- Mr. P. K. Pandey, Assistant General Manager, IREDA
- Mr. Pranav Mehta, Chairman, Solar Energy Association of Gujarat
- Mr. Ranajit Banerjee, Ex-PWC
- Mr. Anand Jain, Head Business Development, Kiran Energy
Registration charges applicable are as follows:
- Students: Rs. 200/-
- Industrial Delegates: Rs. 500/-
For registration, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organizers:
The School of Petroleum Management (SPM) is a constituent school of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, and has been set up as a centre of excellence in industry learning to develop human resources to cater to the petroleum and allied energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy-makers & technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in global arena. It has been promoted with the initiative of Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (GSPC), a Gujarat Government undertaking.
The School of Petroleum Management provides a degree in MBA with a focus on Energy and Infrastructure. The students of SPM are exposed to policies, regulations, financing, operational and technological aspects on various industries in the field of energy. For more information, visit http://spm.pdpu.ac.in/.
Event Website: http://www.spm.pdpu.ac.in/sc12/index.html